Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh Boy!

yesterday was colt's shared birthday party with two of his cousins. So yesterday, as any parent would know, was a day of loud kids, staying busy, and overall fun. I think everyone had a good time at the party, but by the end of the day I was pooped! I culdn't wait to get home and crash. Which I was able to do AFTER I unloaded two vehicles worth of food and gifts, put everything away, gave Colt his bath, and of course I just had to post the pics on Facebook. Then I woke up this morning to my clock reading ten AM. I completely forgot about the time change, and wondered how in the world I had managed to get an extra hour of sleep, but I guess I didn't need an hour since I had woken up on my own without Colt. Today was spent putting together his new club house, and helping Jeff build a platform for it. I came out of the day with a sore back, and mild sunburn. But Colt loved his stuff, and it was all worth it. I treated myself to some leftover dinosaur cake,(which I baked and decorated all on my own, fancy piping included!) and Icecream, and now colt is enjoying his Toy Story bubble bath. Once he is done playing, it will be my turn to relax, the good night All HAZAH!!
Colt's cake that I made!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment