Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A little book review

I have been reading the Lynsay Sands Argeneau series for a while now. I scrape through the stacks of used book stores to try to find them. I love to read. It is one of my passions, but can be very pricey. Which is why I go to the used stores. As long as a book holds all of it's pages, what's the difference?
Anywho, on to this particular series of books. I am reading them out of the recomended ordwer, but that isn't an issue. All of the books tie in to each other, but each book is it's own story, so the reading them in order isn't neccessary, although it woudl be easier since the characters are mostly the same. I have just finished Vampire, interrupted and Tall, Dark, and Hungry. Two eager thumbs up! I cannot wait to get the rest of the series. I have 3 of the later books, and I am trying to get the first ones in the set. Slowly but surely I am collecting them. The characters are unique, and intense. There is everything to love about a good story. Lots of conflict, love, crisis, passion, and since these are considered romance novels, lots of steamy sex scenes. A girl can't help be a little jealous of the Herions in these books. Their lifemats are just that, perfect mates for life, and not in today's crappy sense of marriage. They love and they love deep. It's noty just passion it is so much more! As I read about these "Vampires" Ican't help but catch myself thinking " I wish my hubby were that attentive when I need it." or "I wish my hubby and I were so intuitive about each other." But I guess that's why people read romances, perfect couples can only be found on the pages of a fiction novel. I love my Husband dearly, but he, as am I, is only human, and by no means perfect. Who wouldn't want to live in a romance Novel for a week or so? Passionate love making, and being perfectly at ease, and completely involved with the one you love. No work, or bills, or crying three year olds.  But enough about my ideal vacation, back to the BOOKS!
I seriously recomend these novels. although they are romances, they is also a bit of fantasy, and suspense, and action! There is never a dull moment. Before these novels I wouldn't pick up a romance. These have turned me! Although they are the only romance series I read I love them. Of course my passion for vampires helped. Yes these vampires must drink blood to survive they, but they are not your typical blood suckers! I don't want to give it away, but a mini spoiler is: think of the highly advanced lost city of atlantis, and the possibilities of how they could be tied to vampires. You'll never guess! You will just have to go out and pick up one of Lynsay Sands awesome Argeneau books!

No comments:

Post a Comment